For 2015, the Buckby Feast organising committee took the decision to make the Feast Day celebrations (usually on August Bank Holiday Monday) a biennial event. In 2017 we will again run a cut-down version, as we did in 2015.
The Feast events for 2017 will be the 10th anniversary since the ‘modern’ Buckby Feast was restarted.
The web site has been updated with information and photos from each of our events. Please take a look.
This is what we plan to do in 2017. Please see the relevant ‘tab’ for more information.
- Buckby Feast Quiz will be on Wednesday 23rd August 2017, at the Football Club. (Please note, at the moment this is a provisional date and location)
- Buckby Feast Produce & Craft show will be on Saturday 26th August 2017, at Long Buckby Community Centre. (additional details will be added later)
- Open Gardens will not be held in 2017, but the Scarecrow Trail will! The Scarecrow Trail will be held on Sunday 20th August
- The Buckby Feast Raffle will be run as usual. (will be drawn at the end of the Craft and Produce show on Saturday 26th August 2017)
- We have a new event scheduled! in 2017 we will run a Garage Sale, so check out all those things you no longer need. (will be run on Sunday 27th August 2017)
- The main Buckby Feast Day will be next held in 2018 on August Bank Holiday Monday. (2018)
- The Feas Pudn competition will be next held in 2018 at the main Buckby Feast Day. (2018)
Also, please take a look at our facebook page (@buckbyfeast).
We will be updating the website throughout the year.