For 2015, the Buckby Feast organising committee took the decision to make the Feast Day celebrations (usually on August Bank Holiday Monday) a biennial event. In 2017 we again ran a cut-down version, as we did in 2015.
The Feast events for 2017 were the 10th anniversary since the ‘modern’ Buckby Feast was restarted.
The web site has been updated with photos from this year’s events. Please take a look.
This is what we did in 2017. Please see the relevant ‘tab’ for more information.
- Buckby Feast Quiz was held on Wednesday 23rd August 2017, at the Football Club. (Go to the Quiz tab – above – for more information)
- Buckby Feast Produce & Craft show was held on Saturday 26th August 2017, at Long Buckby Community Centre. (Go to the Produce and Craft tab – above – for more information)
- Open Gardens was not held in 2017, but the Scarecrow Trail was! The Scarecrow Trail was held on Sunday 20th August. (Go to the Scarecrow Trail tab – above – for more information)
- The Buckby Feast Raffle will be run as usual. (Go to the Produce and Craft tab – above – for more information)
- This year we had a new event scheduled! In 2017 we ran a Garage Sale, so check out all those things you no longer need. (Go to the Garage Sale tab – above – for more information)
- The main Buckby Feast Day will be next held in 2018 on August Bank Holiday Monday. (2018)
- The Feas Pudn competition will be next held in 2018 at the main Buckby Feast Day. (2018)
Also, please take a look at our facebook page (@buckbyfeast).
We will be updating the website throughout the year.